1 h 5m
What you'll learn
- Understand the steps and process to implement change management
- Be able to plan and manage the process and issues you will encounter
- Be prepared to deal with employee resistance to change
- Learn how to develop a customized Change Management Plan
- End of Course Assessment
- Access on tablet and phone
- Course completion Certificate
Having an effective change management process is essential for the success of any business, especially those intending to grow or adapt to changing circumstances. As a result, managers and employees must be kept knowledgeable about the steps required to transition to new business and personal practices.
There is a variety of barriers to effective change management that must be addressed and overcome when implementing a change management process. Staff must be guided through the process in terms of their changing roles and responsibilities. This can result in employee resistance, which needs to be managed.
This induction course is designed to teach you about the key steps involved with implementing organisational change and how to overcome the issues often faced by the business during this process.
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and industries
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- The Change Management course is ideal for educating all managers and staff about how to successfully implement organizational change in their workplace