Effective Report Writing
1 h 5m
What you'll learn
- Learn purpose and qualities of good reports
- Understand the subtleties of writing accurate and engaging reports for a range of audiences
- Gain a practical and transferrable set of report-writing skills
- Knowledge Assessment
- Access on tablet and phone
- Course completion Certificate
Reports are an important organizational tool in many industries, especially in corporate and scientific fields. As a business, it is important to provide your staff with the necessary skills to write structured, accurate and engaging reports suited to a variety of purposes. Elements such as structure, consideration of audience, writing style and research skills all contribute to making reports effective.
This induction course is designed to provide a broad and adaptable guide to writing effective reports. It examines the characteristics of good reports and explains the key factors to consider when developing a report.
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and staff, particularly those operating in an office environment
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- The Effective Report Writing course is ideal for supporting effective written communication, especially for staff working in corporate, academic or scientific fields
To REGISTER for this buy course, you first need to login or if you don't have an account - sign up!