Sustainable Energy Practices
1 h 5m
What you'll learn
- Understand sustainable energy and its importance
- See examples of sustainable energy sources and how they can be used
- Learn the techniques for analysing energy use
- Develop skills for developing a sustainable energy policy
As a business, it is your obligation to establish policies regarding sustainable energy practices and educate employees on the need to implement energy saving strategies. Our eco-system is currently faced with several threats directly related to global energy use. Businesses can take an active approach in preserving the eco-system through sustainable energy practices.
When developing a sustainable energy policy, many different methods for energy sources and practices must be considered. This induction course is designed to teach you the different renewable energy sources and methods for ensuring sustainable energy practices.
- Knowledge Assessment
- Access on tablet and phone
- Course completion Certificate
Skills Covered in the Course
- Knowledge of sustainable energy and the ways it can affect business
- Learn about energy practices and different sustainable energy legislation
- Knowledge to utilise sustainable energy practices to improve business policies and the environment
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and industries
- Corporate companies, small and medium-sized businesses and individuals will benefit from this induction course
- The Sustainable Energy Practices course is ideal for delivering sustainable energy training seamlessly to a wide range of employees
To REGISTER for this buy course, you first need to login or if you don't have an account - sign up!