Safe Hand Hygiene
1 h 5m
What you'll learn
- What safe hand hygiene is
- Why to practice hand hygiene
- Critical times for hand hygiene
- Damaged skin and hygiene reactions
An understanding of safe hand hygiene is essentiasl for all healthcare workers. It prevents the spread of harmful germs and minimises infection among workers and patients. To perform hand hygiene in a safe manner workers must know when and how to effectively cleans their hands. The key areas covered in this course are what is safe hand hygiene, why to practice it, critical times for hand hygiene and precautions.
- Knowledge Assessment
- Access on tablet and phone
- Course completion Certificate
Skills Covered in the Course
- Cleansing methods and use of gloves
- This course is suitable for a variety of healthcare settings.
- Corporate and small or medium-sized healthcare organisations will benefit most from this course
- The safe hand hygiene course is ideal for training staff to practice safe hand hygiene
To REGISTER for this buy course, you first need to login or if you don't have an account - sign up!