1 h 5m
What you'll learn
- The benefits and challenges of remote working
- The roles and workers that are suitable for remote working
- How to communicate effectively with remote workers
- How to prepare remote workers to avoid potential risks
Understand the risk management process
Remote working can have significant benefits for a business, if that business is willing to invest in the appropriate training and infrastructure. If your business practices remote working, it is your obligation to monitor and manage the process in a way that protects employees and encourages productivity.
There are certain risks associated with remote working that employers must be mindful of. It is important to understand and identify these risks to maintain a safe work environment for remote workers. This induction course is designed to teach you about the suitability of remote working and the procedures required to minimise risks and create a safe and productive remote workforce.
- Knowledge Assessment
- Access on tablet and phone
- Course completion Certificate
Skills Covered in the Course
- Identify roles and suitablity for remote working
- Effective communication with remote workers
- Risk Management
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and industries
- Corporate companies, small and medium-sized businesses will benefit from this induction course
- The Remote Working course is ideal for companies looking at moving to a remote worksforce model.
To REGISTER for this buy course, you first need to login or if you don't have an account - sign up!