Appropriate Email communication
1 h 5m
What you'll learn
- Understand email communication and its popularity
- See examples of mistakes with email communication and learn how to avoid them
- Learn the proper way to construct quality email communication
- Develop skills for organising emails to avoid email overload and stress
- End of Course assessment
- Access on tablet and phone
- Course completion Certificate
As a business, it is your obligation to establish policies regarding email communication. You should also ensure that employees are educated on what appropriate email communication entails. With email becoming one of the most commonly used forms of communication, second to face-to-face communication, it is important to partake in proper communication techniques.
When communicating digitally, many methods must be considered to ensure the message is understood without offence. This induction course is designed to teach you about appropriate email communication and the reason it is important for success in any business.
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and industries, particularly those operating in an office environment
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- The Appropriate Email Communication course will educate staff about email etiquette and effective electronic communication