Managing Staff Performance
1 h 5m
What you'll learn
- Understand the purpose of performance management
- Gain a detailed understanding of why employees underperform
- Know how to conduct performance management activities using specific tools
- Know how to develop a performance management policy
The successful management of staff performance is crucial to the success of any business. It is therefore important for management to be knowledgeable about the activities required to motivate employees and address performance problems.
In any work environment, there are a series of responsibilities and performance management activities to be mindful of. It is important to understand why employees underperform and how to encourage their productivity to maintain a high-performing workforce. This induction course is designed to teach you about the importance of performance management, essential activities and tools and how to develop an assisting policy.
- Knowledge Assessment
- Access on tablet and phone
- Course completion Certificate
Skills Covered in the Course
- Knowledge to motivate employees to perform
- Knowledge to deal with underperforming employees
- Knowledge of performance management responsibilities
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and industries
- Corporate companies and small to medium-sized businesses will benefit most from this induction course
- The induction course is ideal for delivering performance management training to managers to enhance the performance of your business
To REGISTER for this buy course, you first need to login or if you don't have an account - sign up!