Completing a UK Tender
1 h 5m
What you'll learn
- Know the essential skills required for effective tender writing
- Gain a detailed understanding of the writing process
- Know how differentiate your business’s products and services from competitors’
- Know how to structure and present a tender response
- End of course Knowledge Assessment
- Access on tablet and phone
- Course completion Certificate
Businesses that provide goods and services have the responsibility to ensure employees are knowledgeable about writing tender responses and procurement processes. They must know the steps involved in writing an effective tender response document.
There is a variety of factors that contribute to the success or failure of a tender response. Staff must have the industry knowledge, product knowledge and writing skills to secure a tender. This induction course is designed to teach you about planning and submitting tender responses and the technical consideration that make the submission effective.
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and industries, particularly those that produce goods or offer services
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- The Completing a Tender course is ideal for equipping staff and managers responsible for securing tenders with the skills they need to submit a successful tender response