EU General Data Protection Regulations
1 h 5m
What you'll learn
- Key terms and considerations
- Important changes to data privacy
- Consequences of non-compliance
- The relationship between the GDPR and BREXIT
- Ways organisations can ensure they are compliant
Add The General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR is the new European Eunion Data Priciy law which came into effect on 25th May 2018. All organisations dealing with EU citizens Personal Data must comply with it. The GDPR encompases all organisations within the EU aswell as International entities that monitor or process EU Personal Data. This course provides and overview of the GDPR and how it affects the way data privacy is regulated.
- Course assessment
- Access on tablet and phone
- Course completion Certificate
Skills Covered in the Course
- Knowledge of the GDPR legislation and how it affect data privacy
- HOw to ensure compliance
- Protect your organisation from legal penalties
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and industries handling EU citizen personal data.
- Corporate companies and small to medium-sized businesses will benefit most from this induction course
- Individuals wanting to understand their rights under the new GDPR
To REGISTER for this course, you first need to login or if you don't have an account - sign up!