1 h 5m
What you'll learn
- Understand common risks that may be present in the workplace
- Gain a detailed understanding of the steps of risk management
- Be able to prepare the workplace to avoid potential risks
- Understand the risk management process
- End of Course Knowledge Assessment
- Access on tablet and phone
- Course completion Certificate
As a business, it is your obligation to ensure staff are knowledgeable about risks in the workplace. The identification, analysis and evaluation of risks should be conducted regularly in order to prevent injury, fatality, reputational damage and other forms of loss.
In any work environment, there are risks to be mindful of. It is important to understand the steps associated with risk management to maintain a safe work environment. This induction course is designed to teach staff about risk management and the steps that must be taken to minimise and eliminate risks as far as is reasonably practicable.
Skills covered in this course
- Assessing risk
- Mitigating, managing and eliminating risk
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and industries
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- This course is ideal for providing managers with strategies to reduce risk and the impact of negative occurrences on work operations
To REGISTER for this buy course, you first need to login or if you don't have an account - sign up!