Creating and Environmentally Sustainable Workplace
1 h 30m
What you'll learn
- Understand sustainable development and the triple bottom line
- Learn benefits of an environmentally sustainable workplace
- Know the different methods for implementing sustainable policies and how to create them
- Become familiarised with the different policies and regulations for environmental sustainability
- Understand the risk management process
Learn how to create an environmentally sustainable workplace
It is the obligation of every business to establish policies for an environmentally sustainable workplace and to educate employees on the importance of sustainability. Environmental sustainability has become a critical issue throughout all industries and can be improved in any business.
When creating an environmentally sustainable workplace, many areas of the organization must be considered. Laws and regulations must also be understood and adhered to when implanting any policy. This induction course is designed to introduce you to environmental sustainability and guide you in developing workplace policies regarding sustainability.
- Course assessment
- Access on tablet and phone
- Course completion Certificate
Skills Covered in the Course
- Knowledge of environmental sustainability and what it means for the workplace
- Knowledge to help reach sustainability goals and adhere to any policies implemented for environmental sustainability
- Learn how to create an environmentally sustainable workplace
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses, industries and individuals interested in promoting environmental sustainability.
- Individuals, Corporate companies and small to medium-sized businesses will benefit from this induction course