Accountable and Ethical Decision-Making
1 h 5m
What you'll learn
- Learn purpose and qualities of ethical behaviours and standards
- Understand the subtleties of making accountable and ethical decisions for a range of situations
- Gain a practical and transferrable set of decision-making skills
- End of course assessment
- Access on tablet and phone
- Course completion Certificate
Accountable and ethical decision-making refers to professional ethics and accountable conduct, as well as the principles that individuals use to decide what they should and shouldn’t do in certain situations. These principles are important in many industries, especially in government and corporate fields.
This course introduces staff to the considerations around accountable and ethical decision-making and aims to help staff recognise ethical dilemmas and respond to these using an ethical decision-making framework.
Accountable and Ethical Decision-Making is designed to provide a broad and adaptable guide to making accountable and ethical decisions. It examines the characteristics of ethical dilemmas and explains the key factors to consider when making a decision.
Skills covered in this course
Assess and make ethical decisions
Meeting organisational conduct expectations
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of organisations and staff, particularly those operating in government.
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this course
- The Accountable and Ethical Decision-Making course can assist employees to recognise ethical dilemmas, apply an ethical decision-making framework to these dilemmas and learn how to demonstrate accountability
To REGISTER for this buy course, you first need to login or if you don't have an account - sign up!